Emergency Site Visits
In the event of a critical failure / emergency it is likely a key member of our team will need to attend your site.
To help ensure that the risks to them are minimized please respect their need to:
- Wear disposable gloves
- Sanitise their hands frequently
- Avoid near contact or prolonged contact with members of your team
We all value the skills and knowledge of our best people and we want to ensure they're as best protected as possible to ensure those vital skills and abilities are on hand when we need them. To assist please ensure that you;
- Clear any area that our team member will be operating in
- Wipe down any surfaces in that area
- Allow them to work in isolation as per government guidance. To be safe, clear the room.
On Site Decision
It will be at the sole discretion of the person attending from Wardman UK as to whether or not they feel comfortable to proceed.